The Governors of Simmondley Primary School are looking for relief Midday Supervisors to join our happy and successful team. Our Midday staff are all valued members of the school community and play a vital role in ensuring our children feel safe, secure and happy during their lunch break. Duties will include supervising children aged 4 -11 whilst they eat their lunch in the hall and supervising children outside on the playgrounds. Attitude is much more important than experience, we want our midday supervisors to encourage children to play and initiate games. Typical hours of work are 1145 – 1310 (1hr 25 mins per day)
n return we can offer:
· Happy, enthusiastic and well behaved children.
· Committed, supportive, caring and friendly staff.
· Commitment to support staff wellbeing and work life balance.
· Supportive parents.
· Knowledgeable and supportive team of dedicated governors.
· A leadership team supportive of training & development opportunities.
The successful candidate will display commitment to the protection and safeguarding of children. The successful applicant will be required to undertake a DBS disclosure.
Visits will be welcome to school after shortlisting has taken place. These will be after school and social distancing guidelines will be followed.
All applications must be sent to email@example.com not via DCC
Closing Date – Friday 3rd December 2021 9am
Provisional Interview Date – TBC